Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is named as "LastName_shorttitle," for example "Smith_phonologytools". If there is more than one author, please use only the first author's last name.
- The submission file is .docx or .pdf file. NOTE: The final submission must be a .docx file.
- Where available, the DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines provided by MIT Press (https://mitpress.mit.edu/sites/default/files/inline-files/author_guidelines_extended_rev_061318_0.pdf).
- Images submitted adhere to Art Guidelines provided by MIT Press. Each figure submitted in a separate file named with chapter number and figure number, e.g. the file for the third figure in chapter eight would be named Figure 8.3. Captions are separate from image files and are included in the text file in the location where the image is to be placed. (Please see the MIT Press Art Guidelines at https://mitpress.mit.edu/sites/default/files/quicklinks/2017-08/Art_Guidelines_Figure_0816.pdf)
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another publication for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.